Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Birch Walk


Birch Walk, 2014
acrylic paint on canvas
6" x 8" in a 8" x 10" frame
© copyright Mike Kraus

Is this the path I should take?  I'm a passionate person, but I'm also level-headed.  What should I do?  Is it sane to abandon stability for a dream?  Is it insane to waste your life doing something you hate?

This painting would great in a space that is light green, yellow, blue, navy, deep red, or gray.

For more information or custom order, please visit:

6x6x2014 OPENS SATURDAY, JUNE 7TH at:
Rochester Contemporary Art Center (RoCo)
137 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14604

See if you can find the pieces I've submitted.  For more information, please visit:




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...