Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What a Difference a Week Can Make...

Megan and Scout waiting for me to get pizza in Panorama Plaza.  We've actually had a few decent days to take a walk around the neighborhood.  Good because Scouts getting curious and stir crazy these days (like the rest of us...)

And this is why.  Scout trying to find a place to pee early into Winter Storm Vulcan. 

 "Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in!"  

Not bad for one night's worth of snow, eh? 

Shovel, shovel, photo break.   Shovel, shovel, photo break.   Shovel, shovel, photo break.   Shovel, shovel, photo break.   Shovel, shovel, photo break.   Shovel, shovel, photo break.   Shovel, shovel, photo break.   Shovel, shovel, photo break.   Shovel, shovel, photo break.   Shovel, shovel, photo break.   Shovel, shovel, photo break.   Shovel, shovel, photo break.   Shovel, shovel, photo break.   

Ok.  Now Megan can brave the dangerous icy road to get to work...  Next...

Howdy neighbor.  Don't mind me.  Just shoveling off my car. 

Sorry Mr. Mailman.  This is all I had the energy to complete.  I hope you have snowshoes.

Glad a large portion of this has melted off.  It about sums up my week.  Good excuse to stay at home and watch movies and drink cocoa.  But, the fire pit in my backyard is almost visible and making me anxious for summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...