Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Puppy Files

Scout testing out her new dog bed

 Megan testing out her new human chairs

This is from the last winter storm.  It's been nice out lately.  We have to prepare for tomorrow's Winter Storm Vulcan.   

Snow beard


I call this "the snowplow" 

My dog's pretty narcissistic being more fashionable than her owner and all... 

After committing the unforgivable act of giving a bath.

Scout and Bella sharing a bowl of water after rampaging throughout the house. 

"My tennis ball is under the couch.  I must get my tennis ball1" 

The look of a puppy that realizes she is stuck under your couch...

Rachel had a swim invitational a few weeks back.  It was a lot of fun and Megan and I literally watched from the rafters.  

 "This is a middle school aquatic center?  No wonder our taxes are outrageous."  

After hearing about difficulties one woman was having, I have a new ranking of problems: 1) Third World Problems 2) First World Problems 3) All Other Problems 4) Affluent Suburban Soccer Mom Problems.

 Rachel is the second splash from the top.

GO LIL' RB!

 Wait.  Poutine is just french fries with gravy and cheese.  And it's considered gourmet?  I guess I am a connoisseur of fine dining after all.  But, I may have to retract that since it came from the frozen section of Trader Joe's.

 For Valentine's Day, my dearest wife made me a huge batch of homemade Snicker bars.  What's the quickest way to a man's heart?  Through his chest.

Pretty low key lately.  So...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...