Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Go West, young man...

Another edition of old photos being digitized.  February is a good time to do that since I rarely go outside anymore.  Enjoy...

Aunt Suzanne and I on a great adventure on the slopes of the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.  (Shopping Cart Riding will be added to the 2018 XXIII Olympic Winter Games in Pyeongchang, South Korea) 

Aunt Sharon holding up a villainous sculpture at the Swetsville Zoo (http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/10787) in Fort Collins, Colorado.  A really great place to visit to see lots of sculptures made of car parts.  Highly recommended! 

See Heather, I have been to the Great Platte River Road Archway (http://www.archway.org/) over I-80 in Kearney, Nebraska.  It's really a museum dedicated to the history of people passing through Nebraska in covered wagons, trains, Model T's, to today.

Uncle John and Aunt Sharon in Fort Collins.

Grandpa George enjoying a Greek Chili Dog Special at G and L (http://www.glchilidogs.com/) in 2002.  

Dave Scholtens and Rodd Moon snowboarding in Roosevelt Park, Michigan.  

Walking in a park, I heard a strange noise when I threw my popcorn box into the garbage.  I pulled out my camera and quickly took this shot of a baby raccoon.

Cousin Mal, myself, and Aunt Mo after my high school graduation.

Me and my sister Lisa after my high school graduation.

 Gilana Alpert and Rodd Moon at the homecoming game in our senior year at Mona Shores High School.  

 Band photo: Me, Karen Schumacher, and Kelly Ruele at the School of the Art Institute around 2000-2001

Jed Roberts and Brian Cook in 2002  

I believe we won 4th place...  outta 4 teams...  But, here are your St. Francis de Sales Knights!

Back row: Coach Mantovani, Paul Bourdon, Brian Mantovani, KoryAndryscik, John Hurley, Steve Sprague, Coach Kraus
Front row: John Gautraud, Ernie Stasker, Andy Price, me, Mike Ryan, Steve Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...