Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury." -- Groucho Marx

Photobucket
What are Megan and Pete so excited about?  Mike and Amanda are married!

Photobucket
A view south from Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School.  

Photobucket
Pretty nice place

Photobucket
Jerrett and Sarah having a heart-to-heart

Photobucket
The happy couple!

Photobucket
Looking good...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Now, for some important national news:  This serves a few purposes: 1) To remind the American republic that there is a Presidential debate coming up 2) for my birthday you can get me Barack Obama and Mitt Romney toy pillows from the claw machine at the Topps in Panorama Plaza and 3) Topps isn't the best for groceries, but it makes up for it in entertainment.

Photobucket
Stella.  You are so good!  I think it has something to do with the water bottle

 Photobucket
ROCKY!  I think he's the fastest eater I've ever seen.

Photobucket
How am I suppose to get any work done with this going on?

The Detroit Tigers are in the post season.  So, that should keep me occupied through October (if all goes well).  I'm hungry.  So, goodbye...     

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...