Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Good Ship Lollypop (NOW WITH A MISSILE LAUNCHER!)

Photobucket
Cats love christmas too!  


Photobucket
We had a big fundraiser last week and Lollypop Farm grossed $37,000!  YEAH!  Sounds like a lot until I found out that the care of the animals from one of our cruelty cases has run up a tab of about $86,000.  It amazes me the things we can do though!


Photobucket
This inkind donation from Perkins.  It is wonderful chauffeuring a platter of browies, cookies, brownies and other goodies that take up my entire backseat in the morning.  


Photobucket
So...  It begins...


Photobucket
Rachel and Erin boxing each other on the Kinect


Photobucket
The best part of watching these two box is they keep getting closer to the TV as if they are going to start boxing the characters on the screen.


Photobucket
Lollypop Farm Holiday Party at the Green Lantern (restaurant; not the superhero) in the village of Fairport.  A good time was had by all and, as this pic shows, lots of hats that move and play music.


Photobucket
Look at what I got at the White Elephant Gift Exchange!  It's a missile launcher for my desk.  It has a full range of motion, has desktop controls for my computer, and another way for me to threaten my volunteers to do more data entry just in time for the giving season!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...