Tuesday, November 29, 2011

2-for-1 Holiday Special

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  I think Megan and I broke a new land speed record between Rochester, NY and Muskegon, MI with a drive time under 8 hours.  I'm glad we got to see a lot of people back home and sorry that we didn't get to see everyone.  


Photobucket
DON'T FEED HER AFTER MIDNIGHT!


Photobucket
And, in honor of the new Muppet movie, I say, "meer meer meer meer!"


Photobucket
Seems that x-mas and t-day combined forces this year.  And yes Virginia, that is a Superman snuggie.  It looks even better when I become "Lazy Superman" watching football on the couch.


Photobucket
This is Brother Thou Shalt Not Get Fat.  Of course, it only contains grenola...


Photobucket
The sweetest breed of dog; Cupcake Yorkie. 


Please check out Lollypop Farm, Humane Society of Greater Rochester's new website at:


www.Lollypop.org

Play around with the pages and all and tell me what you think.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...