Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Photobucket
Labor Day Weekend with Tachel!


Photobucket
The best way to babysit is to put the child in a burrito.  She had her first day of school without sparkle pants today


Photobucket
Burritos are only fun until the babysitter ends up in one


Photobucket
LET ME OUT!!!


Photobucket
Here's the other kid we had to babysit this weekend...


Photobucket
Jordan, James, Kraus...


 Photobucket
The Aquahoop was tested out and next summer it will be amazing!


Photobucket
Oh yeah!  Puppy time!


Photobucket
So much calmer when they get spayed...


Photobucket


Photobucket
I don't know what happened to Dock.  He just seemed to pass out in the cat condo.


Photobucket
I'll leave you to ponder the wolf hat.


As always, I'm asking for your support at Barktober Fest 2011.  I'll be organizing the runners and walkers this year.  I may shoot the pistol to start the race.  So, help me help homeless and abused animals at:  http://lollypop.kintera.org/barktoberfest/mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...