Wednesday, April 20, 2011

AND YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO!!!

Photobucket
HERE'S SUNSHINE!  She's being fostered by one of my co-workers, who will likely adopt her.  As you can tell, she's a very nice little dog that will let you do anything you want to her.  Most sedated dog ever.


Photobucket
Reno with some rescued puppies.  Not sure what their story is.  Apparently they came from South Carolina.  


Photobucket
One of the puppies is blind.  Probably the one walking into the desk.  A few moments after this was taken they decided to sit in their food.


Photobucket
LLAMA!!!


Photobucket
And look at this guy!


Photobucket
Just a couple of rabbits hanging out in their new pen


Photobucket
This one is up to no good.


Photobucket
We had a "grazing day" at work.  Spring themed of course.  This was the aftermath.  


Interesting fact: Did you know I get paid to be here?  And you can too!  If you want to share an office with me, visit:


http://lollypop.org/orgMain.asp?ssid&storyID=614&orgID=101&sid


Also, "Farm Day" is on April 30th at Lollypop Farm.  So, come if you want to watch me face paint.  For more info on that, go to:


http://www.lollypop.org/orgmain.asp?orgID=10&storyID=211


Now for a couple of random pics...


Photobucket
So, Megan and I are house-hunting.  We've seen some interesting places...  Here's a pencil drawing which would not be removed if we bought this one (which we will not).  


Photobucket
After a couple of months, I traded in my Nissan Versa for this truck.  I had to.  Look at the x-mas tree painted on the door!


That's it for now.  I would have had pictures from our visit to the Eastman Theater and dinner at Veneto Pizza, but I forgot.  I'm way out of practice.  I'm embarrassed.  Anyway, a busy week this week with offsite meetings, onsite meeting, conferences, Easter, and capped off with Farm Day.  Sooooo....

2 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed this blog; actually miss being at work this week (did I just say that) and can't believe you're going to do face painting. how cool is that!? -C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathie! Well, take it easy while you're out of the office. We'll hold down the fort. As for face painting, I knew my art degree would pay off at some point! It's pretty awesome and my niece has already determined that I will make her an "orange cat."

    ReplyDelete

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...