Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Few Obvious Signs of Summer


Photobucket
Megan and Katherine at Goldie's. I believe this was Katherine's first weekend off since I've known her...

Photobucket
Megan: Okay guys, now it's your turn for a picture... No... That's no good

Photobucket
Megan: No, not that one either...

Photobucket
Megan: Mike, stop it!
Mike: I'm getting bored...
Megan: Come on, let's get a good one.

Photobucket
Mike: That's it, I'm snorting my beer...

Photobucket
Memorial Day brats

Photobucket
Megan and I went to Margie's with a couple friends after dinner. For those of you who don't know, it's where the Beatle's get ice cream when they are in town. And, they have a little Ringo figurine to prove it (along with everything else)...

Photobucket
I was mesmerized by the watermelon cake when we decided to hang out in Dominick's. But, then I saw the hamburger cake and it blew my mind.

Photobucket
Another sign of why my work is awesome. Taco parties, panini potlucks, the mysterious "Random Acts of Kindness" committee, and now they are giving me chocolate bars. Oh, and a paycheck too...

Photobucket

2 comments:

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...