Sunday, March 7, 2010

As Some of You Might Know, No One Uses MySpace Anymore...

Welcome to my new blog. Since MySpace has been relegated to the land of Prodigy, AOL,
Livejournal, and other dinosaurs, I've decided to start this up in it's place. Hopefully, I will
post more frequently once again. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Megan enjoying her Thanksgiving Indian (Indian Indian; not Native American) food up on
Devon Ave.

Photobucket
One of dozens of houses in a neighborhood of Spring Lake, Michigan that was orchestrated
to music and timed as well...

Photobucket
Megan and I's first compromise Christmas tree

Photobucket
My co-worker, Mauricio, got us frosting with a cupcake

Photobucket
These must be old because this was from the first snowfall of 2009 and we are about to have
the last days of winter around here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A view of State Street from the Wit Hotel

Photobucket
An "award" I got at one of my 4 work x-mas parties. I hope it interesting like "Wow!
That guy is really interesting. I'd like to know him better" and not "Whoa. That guy
is... um... interesting" and no one likes him. Either way, it came with a Trader Joe's
gift card.

Photobucket
SANTA TRAIN!

Photobucket
Noah and his demon cats from Ghostbusters

Photobucket
For the xmas season at work, we each took turns bringing in treats themed to 12 days of xmas. This was 6 geese a laying and it's on an egg mcmuffin.

Photobucket
Megan and Sarah waiting to watch It's A Wonderful Life on the big screen in Buffalo, NY.
They take this movie very seriously and don't take kindly to making fun of Zuzu...

Photobucket
I don't think I've ever seen the Bills win. Here, they lost to the Patriots. I think Brady only
threw one pass the entire game and it was a TD to Moss. Go figure...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Stever's candy in Rochester

Photobucket
High Falls in Rochester. If you aren't from Rochester, you probably
wouldn't know there was a giant 100ft waterfall in their downtown.
If you did, you probably wouldn't have an easy time finding it.
With a little work, this could be a huge asset to Rochester.

Photobucket
High Falls Brewing has the prime real estate on the High Falls.

Photobucket
A view of the Brown's Race/High Falls Village neighborhood on the other side of the falls

Photobucket
A castle in Highland Park in Rochester. This is one place Megan and I will have our wedding
photos taken

Photobucket
There should be less snow here in June...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Megan's xmas socks

Photobucket
I'll let Megan tell you about this

Photobucket
My new favorite shirt. THANKS NICK!

That's about it and look for more postings in the near future. I probably have a few hundred
photos on my camera from the car show, new years, and all sorts of other nonsense...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...