Thursday, November 6, 2008

Obama-polooza

Usually, I let my own photos do the talking, but they don't even come close to doing the Obama Election Rally justice. So, check them out on the tribune:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-081104-obama-rally-grant-park-photogallery,0,647742.photogallery


See that red arrow? That's where Noah, Frances, Megan, and I were. Practically hugging and hi-fiving Obama himself.


I haven't heard how many people were downtown to see Obama win. I've heard 100,000, but that has to be only the people who had tickets. My guess is it was between 1 - 2 million people. They were everywhere.




Here's crossing the bridge security checkpoint for people who don't have tickets.




USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!




First their was Lincoln and now Obama. Chicago is awesome!


Frances and Noah


Watching the election results on CNN. Did anyone else see Will.I.Am do the Star Wars hologram thing? I thought it was just a blue screen thing at first. But, I guess Anderson Cooper could actually see it in the studio. I read an article that said that CNN needed 44 cameras and 20 computers to generate a 3-D image in the studio. The future is now.




OBAMA WINS!


Noah and Frances on the train ride back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...