Saturday, July 1, 2006

"Who Would Be the Superman/Clark Kent In Our Office?"

Let's see what the update of the week is. Seu Jorges was a good show. After seeing Superman Returns in IMAX 3-D, I'll never want to watch a movie any other way. The Taste of Chicago is going on. Work is good. All's really great actually.

PeaceCorp sent me an invitation to Kazakhstan this week and I have to decide whether or not to take it. Hmmmm

I present to you, the evidence:


This will be added to the "Mike Kraus in stupid glasses" collection.


U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!U.S.A!U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!

..

Millennium Park during the Seu Jorge's concert


I have no idea how many people were there. They just kept coming.


Look how tiny band's look at the Pritzker Pavilion.


It was kind of surprising that the seats were available, but the lawn wasn't...


Here's the Great Lawn


"SING SOMETHING FROM THE LIFE AQUATIC!!! OH! THAT SONG IS AWESOME!"


It's nice to live in a Sci-Fi movie.


I really wish I had a zoom lens. Although, I'm just happy I haven't ruined my camera by now.


The Pritzker Pavilion from the Lurie Garden.


East side of the Pritzker Pavilion.


West side of the Pritzker Pavilion.


View of the Michigan Avenue streetwall from the BP Bridge.


Downtown skyline from Navy Pier.


Skyline from Navy Pier again...


The ballroom at Navy Pier.


Inside the main entrance at Navy Pier waiting to get my Superman Returns IMAX 3-D tickets.


Jim showing the amazing effects produced by the 3-D glasses!


January, John, Katie, and Jim at Superman Returns IMAX 3-D!


The Taste of Chicago!


Another angry mob! There were crowds of people like this in all directions. Insane. But, what a great place to go to on your lunch break. I'll have to go again today.


Taste of Chicago


I thought a family photo would be nice. Since I didn't have a family, I borrowed this one. My little sister is such a Debbie Downer.


Taste of Chicago!


A comparison shot of our food. We are definately ready for our Chicagoan Heartattacks now.


Anytime you complain about how bad your job is, I want you to say, "Well, at least I'm not dressed like an ear in hot weather at the Taste of Chicago." It sounds strange, but it makes you feel better.


PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!


A view down Jackson Blvd at the Taste of Chicago. I work in the first building on the right corner of Jackson. Also, look at how many little heads there are in this shot. Tons!

That's it for now. I hope to see you all real soon!

xoxo,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...