Thursday, July 7, 2005

Don't Stop Believing...

Miss Amanda Monty and I headed to the Journey concert tonight. Good show. Now, I have some criticism of the Summer Celebration:

1. The inner circle in front of the stage should be a no lawn chair zone. That's where people should dance. Not pretend that the rock and/or roll concert is the damn symphony.

2. Wandering token people shouldn't stand next to the token booth. I suggest next to beer tent.

3. Get rid of the volunteer security who are power hungry. I was walking on the sidewalk and stopped by a volunteer Nazi. He said, "You can't stand in the walking area." I replied, "Ummm... Well, the only reason I am standing here is because you stopped me." His retort was, "You better watch yourself buddy." To which I wisely said, "What the fuck" and just walked around him.

4. Get the fat asses off of the golf carts. What are these people doing that is so damn important anyway? Why does a crowd of 17,000 people have to be compressed into one lane while exiting while some overweight guy drives around with a bag of popcorn?

That's about it. Something for me to do when I finally assemble my army and take over Muskegon by force.


Journey concert or a scene from an alien landing?


The rock that is Journey


View of Carneyville...

Tomorrow, I will have to work. So, more screaming kids, scrapped knees, love letters, snacks, and things normal to being the temporary father of 17-23 kids. Maybe going to the Paisley concert. I don't know other than that. You will just have to read this tomorrow around 3am to find out what happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...