Sunday, June 26, 2005

"There's a Speed Limit On This Street, Young Man!"


Let me start off with the title of this blog. This was a statement made toward me just moments ago. I was riding my bike down Frisbee Street and a man yelled "There's a Speed Limit On This Street, Young Man!"

"What!?! Are you kidding!?! I'm on a bike." I replied. Not just any bike, but a Schwinn cruising bike that may have a top speed of 15 mph. What the hell?

Anyway...

Spent much of the morning and afternoon working on Nick's music. Thing seem to be going well on that front. He's making some good music and things seem to be coming together well. The timing of all this just seems to be perfect.

Damanda threw a kick as cookout this afternoon. BBQ chicken, potato salad, baked beans, home grown vegetables, and Better Than Robert Redford for desert, which coincidentally is my nickname... Anyway...

Went to Amanda's afterwards to pick up my bike. It's funny how a two minute stop always turns into a 4 hour extravaganza. I really enjoy it. hmmm.... We then drove around downtown as I showed her some of the real estate I was looking at. I think she thinks I'm crazy. Well, I am...

Went back to Damanda's to eat some more Better Than Robert Redford and watch TV. The Andy Milinikilumuckapusadingdang (Sp?) Show on MTV was pretty interesting. Basically, they give a 12 year old kid a video camera and a budget and he fucks around with old people and MTV celebrities. Damn the genius of this kid. I was picking my ass at his age... In fact, I'm stick doing that... Damn that kid...

Tomorrow is Monday Night Club. I'm also planning to go to Meijer to buy a battery charger for my camera and TruValue for new sunglasses. I might have to buy a headband too as a way to emphasize my Richie Tannenbaum-ness. Or would it be my Rasheed Wallace-ness? Perhaps I will have a survey in my next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...